The ISDC 2013 annual meeting is taking place in The Citywest Hotel, Dublin, Thursday 9th May.
This year the theme is “Improving your Diagnostic Skills”
Topics for discussion include:
- spotting subtle signs indicating a nervous child
- how to take a better medical history
- caries risk analysis & caries management
- improving caries diagnosis
- traumatic dental injuries: signs indicating prognosis
We are delighted to welcome 2 internationally renowned guest speakers from the Children’s Hospital in Westmead, Sydney: Professor Richard Widmer & Dr Sally Hibbert.