The ISDC Oral Health Award will be presented to a childcare facility in Laois/surrounding area in recognition of a project/initiative/policy which promotes oral health for children. This is the inaugural year of the Award and it will be presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society, which will take place on 16th May 2019 in the Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise. The winner will receive a framed certificate and a monetary prize of €500 (TBC).
- Describe your project/initiative/policy, including the aims and/or objectives
- Explain how you put your project/initiative/policy into action
- Describe the results/outcomes of your project/initiative/policy
- If relevant, outline the impact that your work has had on the wider community
- Consider including photographs, testimonials or other evidence of your work
Please ensure that your entry does not include any information or images which would allow identification of children in your care.
Details re word count/format etc TBC
Please submit your entry to email@example.com
Closing date for entries: TBC